Saturday, July 12, 2014

Five for Friday

Summer is just whizzing by!  I haven't really been busy, but the time is just flying by.  I've read a lot of books, and spent time with my family, and have tried not to think about school (too much!).   I have been so neglectful of my little blog.  It's been so long since I've posted!  But, I am ready (OK, I'm a day late) with my Five for Friday

1.  We started summer with a litter of barn kittens!  This is the first time we've ever had kittens.  Sisters Cinderella & Rapunzel had kittens on the same day.  Cinderella took care of her kittens as well as those of her sister.  (Rapunzel must not be the mothering type.)  We found homes for two kitties, but still have five left.  Do you want one?



2.  I spent the day in St. Joseph, MI with Sarah & her family.  It was a glorious day on the beach!  Lake Michigan isn't as choppy here as it is on the beaches in Indiana, so the little girls were able to have fun in the water.  Isabella is a little fish!  Olivia was a little timid at first, but soon joined her big sister in the lake!



3.  Water fun with Amelia.  We have a wonderful little park in the middle of downtown ~ complete with a splash pad for the kids!  Amelia really liked the little water spouts.


4.  I have managed to get to the outlet mall a few times!


5. I've eaten some really good treats.  The berries have been sooooo good!  Gabrielle made the baby cupcakes (her frosting is to die for!).  Sarah made the pretty fruit topped cake.  Yum!



Now, hop over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to add your own Five things!
 
fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3
 
Background paper by Lindsey Law.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...