Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I Like Money!

                                             http://teachingmomster.blogspot.com/2014/04/math-madness-wednesday-telling-time.html


 I am linking up with Teaching MOMster for her Math Madness Wednesdays linky party for the first time!

We are learning about money this week ~ with the help of a fun Dr. Jean song & my new Piggy Bank product.  We began singing Dr. Jean's "Money Song" last week so the kiddos would know the words before using their new piggy banks & coins.  They learned it very quickly, and sang it during snack & free choice centers! 

These two pictures show the little cuties with their coins in position, and ready to go.



As we named each coin in the song, they held up the correct coins.  They really had fun, and of course wanted to sing the song several times.  I recorded it ~ oh, my how they love to see themselves performing on the "big screen!"  I have found that any time we can sing a concept, they seem to learn it quickly!

Click HERE to purchase.
My set includes everything you need to create your own "piggy bank," and coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter).  Also included are cards for your pocket chart, a sorting mat, anchor chart & eight pages of differentiated worksheets.  And, it's on sale until May 1st!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have the large coins and that everyone gets their own! Thanks for linking up! I hope you will join us again soon. :)

    Krista
    Teaching Momster

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...