1. First day at the fair! Isabella & Olivia love their little cousin Amelia.
Olivia had fun riding in Amelia's stroller & Amelia had fun riding in the wagon with Isabella.
I have never seen a big bag of cotton candy disappear as quickly as the one we ate yesterday did! Isabella & Olivia are fans of the sweet treat. Amelia wasn't quite sure what to make of it.
My granddaughters & their mommies. We watched a high diving act warm up.
It was pretty exciting ~ I can't wait to see the whole show!
2. I have spent lots of time with my little darlings!
Olivia really likes ice cream drumsticks. Isabella had fun playing with her mom's old
Polly Pockets. I took this selfie one day while holding a snoozing Amelia.
Isabella loves to color. Olivia gives her dolly a kiss.
Amelia's new favorite activity ~ standing & walking!
3. Serious pain in the...toe! I will never claim to be graceful or light on my feet. I walked into the corner between the dining room & kitchen. Everyone in the dining room heard the crack. :-( My toe is definitely broken (but, I did manage to hobble around the fair). Luckily, I have my little pup to keep me company. Macie loves to hang out with me in the sunroom or on the porch.
4. Rainbow! This was not only a full arc, but a double rainbow. I took the pictures with my phone, so the double part doesn't show up. It was really beautiful!
5. Covered Altoids box. I was in our local Halmark store & saw some cute covered metal tins. They had a tiny note pad & a little pen inside of them, and cost about $12! I was able to make a replica for a fraction of the cost. (And, I do think mine is better ~ I wrapped the paper around the top edge so it won't lift off & lined my box!) I'm not really sure what I will do with it, but it was fun to put together.
Have you entered my giveaway? Click HERE to enter.