Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Amanda!

I'm joining fellow bloggers with a Birthday Bash $1.00 Sale!  Amanda from The Primary Gal is hosting a sale to celebrate her birthday & we get the goodies!  Click the link at the bottom of this post to see all the things you can get for only $1.00.



Here's what you can get from my store at the Birthday Bash Bargain price:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pumpkin-Patch-Literacy-Centers-aligned-with-CCSS-901912

My Pumpkin Patch Literacy Activities will be great for your fall literacy centers.  (They aren't Halloween ~ just pumpkins, so you can use them all next month, too.)  Click HERE to purchase.

Serving Up CVC Words ~ Aligned to the CCSS

Serving Up CVC Words is a fun food themed activity set.  Click HERE to purchase.

Last up are my two Thanksgiving themed sets ~ one for math & one for literacy.  Purchase now to give yourself lots of time to get your centers ready for November!

Thanksgiving Themed Literacy Centers - aligned to the CCSS

Click HERE to purchase.

Thanksgiving Themed Math Stations aligned with the CCSS

Click HERE to purchase.

Please leave feedback ~ I love comments & you get TpT credit.  And, while you're in my store, please take a look around and check out my other products.  

Here's the link to more savings:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...