Sunday, November 23, 2014

Black Friday ~ What's in Your Cart?

I don't know about you, but I have never gone shopping on Black Friday!  That's the day we put up our Christmas tree & start decorating.  But, with Thanksgiving being so late this year, we started decorating this weekend.  Our main tree isn't up yet, and only my kitchen bird tree is decorated.  With a good head start on my whole-house Christmas decor, I may just hit a store or two.  But, if I do decide to stay at home, I can still get some great deals ~ and so can you!  I'm joining a group of TpT sellers for a $1.00 Black Friday Sale.  (It goes live on Friday.)

Get ready for some great $1.00 Bargains!  



Click HERE for my Christmas Literacy Centers.

Click HERE for my Christmas Math Centers.

Click HERE for my Jolly Snowman Number Sense set.

Click HERE for my Hibernation Mini Unit.

Here is the link up to more savings:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...