Sunday, June 24, 2012

Paint Samples

I picked up some paint samples the other day at Walmart.  I want to come up with as many ideas for using these freebies as possible.  Here's what I've come up with so far.

A rainbow of possibilities!
Alphabetical Order #1:  Put the six strips in order.
Alphabetical Order #2:  Put the thirteen cards in order.
Alphabetical Order #3:  Put the twenty six cards in order.




Twice the fun!  Other than bingo markers, I need to come up with something to do with these perfect little circles!


I wonder if paint companies know how many ways resourceful teachers have found to use these little gems!  (I hope they are always readily available - you never know when inspiration may strike!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...