Saturday, January 19, 2013

Report Cards are Done! Sale on TpT

Report cards are done!  Yay!  I had just a few grades to put in, and happily my Harmony flash drive worked, so I am finished.  I also finished working on some new snowman packs for Teachers pay Teachers!  Whew!  Now, if I only could get caught up with my laundry.  :-) 

To help celebrate the fact that I got a lot accomplished this weekend, I'm throwing a sale!  My three snowman packs will be on sale Sunday, 1/20/13 - 1/23/13!  Check them out now, then snap them up in time for your winter learning.  Enjoy!


Students can practice reading CVC words with the activities in this set.
My Jolly Snowmen Building Number Sense Pack has loads of fun activities!
 
Students can practice numbers to 20 with the Snowman Ten Frame set.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...