Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Products & Winners

 Thank you to those who entered my drawing (and thanks, for following my daughter's new blog The 219).  Congratulations to Thursday T. & Roxanne C.  I will email you the Pumpkin Patch Literacy set soon!

I just finished three new products!  I've been working on the Pumpkin Patch Number Sense pack for a while, but I got the idea for the two Halloween sets when I was driving home yesterday.  I grabbed my phone and typed a quick memo to myself when I was stopped at a looong red light.  They are now all available on TpT.  Please, check them out.

 Click HERE to purchase.

 Click HERE to purchase

 Click HERE to purchase.




 Click HERE to purchase.


 the 219


Click HERE to visit Gabrielle's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...