Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Cleaning & a $1.00 Sale

My spring break is coming to a close...  I didn't go anywhere warm or do anything exciting, but I did have a nice week off.  I spent lots of time with my daughters & granddaughters, went to lunch with some friends, and generally did nothing.  The weather was pretty yucky ~ we had snow on more than one day, but I'm not complaining (OK ~ maybe I am complaining about the weather).  While I didn't do any spring cleaning around my house, I am doing a little in my TpT store!  My entire store is at least 20% off until Monday & I am joining my fellow Indiana teachers in a one day one dollar sale.  So, hop over to my store to stock up on some items to use this year & next.






After you have saved at my store, please click on the following links to find more bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...