Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back to School Sale





It's that time again ~ Back to School Sale Time! This summer has literally flown by.  Given the fact that Indiana experienced monsoon season during the month of June, my summer vacation really seemed shorter than usual.  

First up is my best selling Hibernation unit.  I had fun making this ~ and will have fun using it again this January when we talk about hibernating animals.  

Hibernation - mini unit expanded!

Click HERE to purchase.

Next up is my summer project ~ my (almost complete) Morning Work Bundle. It is only missing April & May/June ~ I promise that you will get those months! I will upload the remaining two months' sets as I finish them. I'm pretty excited about this new set because it progresses with the kids. I've made the monthly formats similar so the kids can work independently.  (Sunday, 8/2/15, ONLY this will be on sale for $12.00 until 9:00PM CDT)

Morning Work Bundle
Click HERE to purchase.

Happy shopping!  I hope you have a great school year.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...