Here are some pictures of our 100th Day fun.
1. Counting our collections of 100 small items. I made those mats a few years ago ~ they are perfect for counting by 10s.
2. Creating ten frame books with 100 rubber stamp imprints.
3. Collaborating to create gumball machines with 100 gumballs.
4. Doing 100 exercises. The little guy in the first picture did a few (not 100 ~ lol) one handed push-ups!
5. Doing "100" papers. These kiddos are drawing themselves as 100 year olds.
6. Eating "100" cookies. The kids were so surprised & excited when I told them that they were going to be able to eat 100 cookies. :-)
7. The hands - down favorite activity of the day ~ working together to make a structure with 100 red solo cups. We had three sets so there wasn't a huge wait for this activity. I left one set out for the kids to use at playtime (there are no longer 100 in that set...).
As you can see in this picture most of the kids wore special 100th Day shirts. I love the creativity that went into making them. The kids had a blast, the parent volunteers were great, and lasting memories were made. We had a super 100th Day of kindergarten!