Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bulletin Boards

I wish I had thought to take pictures of my bulletin boards sooner.  We had some really cute displays earlier in the year.

"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care..." My kinders made stockings (complete with TONS of glitter) to hang on our fireplace.  Ours was the only classroom to feature a pink Christmas tree! 

Winter Street Scenes.

This is our hallway bulletin board.  I used my Cricut to make the Let it Snow sign and bird.  The kids did the rest, cutting shapes to make buildings and using sponges to paint snow.   I love the way they look together in a group!  The lights were left over from our Christmas Gingerbread Friends display.  (I really wish I had taken a picture...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...