Sunday, May 13, 2012

Literacy Stations

I am sooo behind in posting my Literacy Stations!  We got off track with our schedule way back when we had a four day weekend, and now I'm even more off track!  Here are the Literacy Stations from last week.  I promise to get the new activites posted soon!

Writing Station.  This is something I found on Pinterest from ofprimaryimportance.blogspot.com
It was designed to be a "Read the Room" activity, but I chose to simply use them as cards.  My Kinders really enjoyed the fact that they colud spell a variety of words!
Reading Station.  Another one of those great Lakeshore ready to go file folder activites.  This one features reading CVC words.
One of my amazing partners made this sheet to go with the activity above.

Literacy Station.  Students practiced reading number words with this activity from Lakeshore. 
A page from Teacher's Helper extended the learning from the activity above.
Math Literacy.  Students used dominos to create and write number sentences.  Click the link below for a FREEBIE of this page.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-Zg8ty5Slq9NzZkR2RZVmN3WDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...