Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where I Work

Three days down, and now for our first full week of school.  I know it will be very tiring for both my little students and me, but I am really looking forward to getting into a more "regular" routine.  We spent time going over beginning of the year things (morning routine, walking in the hall, eating in the cafeteria, etc.) last week.  Of course these procedures will continue to be a major focus, but we will begin our math and reading lessons tomorrow.  I promised captians for my classroom photos - click here to go to my Classroom Tour page to see them.  I am excited tobe a part of Blog Hoppin's Where I Work linky party.  It's a great way to take a peek into some pretty amazing classrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...