Saturday, July 27, 2013

Indiana Goes Back to School Blog Hop

Yes, it's that time of year when thoughts begin to lean towards school.  With that in mind, a group of Hoosier teachers have gotten together for a Back to School blog hop.  In it you will find lots of great freebies to help you to get ready for the new school year.  Click on the link at the bottom to go to the next blog.  Be sure to cycle back to me to be sure you have snagged all of the goodies.  (There is a giveaway at Primary Inspired that you don't want to miss.)

First up is my freebie.  It seems that you can never have enough alphabet activities in kindergarten.  The kiddos never seem to tire of them.

Click the picture or HERE for your freebie.

Next on the hop is a quick plug for one of my paid products.  Because of all the new accountability requirements I found myself bogged down by data, data, data.  I had countless binders that held different things, and felt totally overwhelmed.  I decided that I needed a better way to organize all of that data, so I created some chevron & flower binder covers.  I hope to organize all of my required information in a fun & colorful way this year.  Check them out at my store & get your own set while they are on sale.

 


And finally. here's the link to your next stop on the hop: The CraZy School Teacher 


                                                         Button
                                       

                              

2 comments:

  1. As a huge fan of chevron I loved this post. :) Thanks for participating the blog hop!

    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Even though I use mainly flowers & polka dots in my classroom, I do have to say I have jumped onto the chevron train. Thanks for visiting!
      Linda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...