Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It!

Last week I kinda cheated on my Monday Made It post - I posted photos of things I didn't make...  Well, this week, I actually have two things to write about that I did make.

I made this christening gown last fall for Olivia's baptism.  She was too small to wear the family gown that my mother made back in the 1970s (Isabella wore that one.)  Depending upon when Amelia is baptized, I may need to make an even smaller gown.


Here's a close-up of the lace.


I entered the gown in our county fair, and happily won a first place ribbon!  (And, $5.00.  Woo Hoo!)


I always take a first day of kindergarten picture of my kiddos.  It is so much fun to see how they change and grow throughout the year.  BP (before Pinterest) I simply took pictures of the Kinders standing in front of a bulletin board.  Well, now that it's AP (after Pinterest) I decided that I needed something much cuter for that first snapshot!  Here's what the little darlings will hold while I photograph them on their first day of school.


One last picture...  Here's Papa holding his newest little granddaughter.  She looks extra teeny in his big arms!


Now it's your turn to share what you have made!  Hop over to 4th Grade Frolics and link up!

        

                                              

PS  If you haven't found the Indiana Teachers' Back to  School Blog Hop, click HERE to start.  The giveaway is over, but there are lots of great freebies to gather and new blogs to follow!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...