1. I left my camera at school (DOH!), so I had to use my phone on Thanksgiving, so the pictures aren't very clear.
Sarah made this cute & tasty veggie tray.
We turned the dining room table sideways & pushed another one up to it so all eleven of us could sit comfortably. It was sad not setting a place for my mother this year. But, I'm sure she would be happy that we had such a nice gathering.
Hubby getting ready to carve the turkey. Our neighbors raise turkeys, and give us one each year ~ yummy!
Amelia in her turkey tutu! Emily makes sure she is dressed for the holidays ~ she made her tutu and matching headband. It's hard to see it in the picture, but her bib had a turkey on it. Gobble gobble!
Isabella fell asleep in Papa's arms after dinner.
Olivia hamming it up for the camera.
We were surprised when Gabrielle's Marine boyfriend showed up at our front door!
2. Getting ready for Christmas! I put up five Christmas trees ~ needless to say it's a big job! With Thanksgiving being so late this year, I really feel behind.
Oh how I wish I had my real camera! Olivia had fun with the "soft" ornaments.
Isabella being silly.
3. Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sale!
Please check out my store ~ everything is 20% off. With the promo code CYBER, you can save 28%!
4. Cyber Linky. Check out this great linky of all the stores offering 20% off.
5. I really don't have anything else, but I need a fifth item. I looked through old pictures on my computer & this is what I found...
Sweet Little Kitty when she was a kitten in a basket.