We had a CrAzY week ~ it snowed on Tuesday. Seriously... it's still November! Needless to say my little Midwestern Kinders reacted to the white stuff as if they had just been dropped here from the Equator and were seeing snow for the very first time. Of course, not everyone had snow pants & boots yet, so that lead to a chorus of "Why can't I play in the snow?" Happily it is pretty much gone, so recess has gone back to normal. Let's see, we had fire & lockdown drills, three birthdays, a full moon is on its way, and today was reward that they had been looking forward to all week. Oh, and I got observed.
Anyway, despite all craziness, my little cuties made me proud & made me smile. Here are five things from this week. Happy Friday!
1. The Pilgrims crowd into the Mayflower! The Kinders made these adorable pilgrims for our hallway bulletin board using a cute craftivity from Kindergarten Smiles.
The plane! The plane! Love Boat!
2. Reward Day. My Kinders filled their class ten frames last week. Yay! For their reward we had Stuffed Animal Day today! They brought their favorite - small - plush friend to school today. Here they are reading -at family flip books to their friends.
3. We broke out the glitter today! I like to use the lids of copier paper cartons as "glitter stations." A piece of construction paper makes pouring the glitter back into the little apple sauce containers. Some of my glitter stations are over five years old!
4. Yesterday my Kinder Diva partners and I went to Elkhart to the Free Teacher store to do a little "shopping." Well, it's not really shopping if it's all free is it? Anyway, here is a picture of us with our overflowing shopping carrs.
5. My newest product! Check it out HERE!
I have a companion set for literacy. You have until tomorrow (11/16/13) to enter to win this set. Click HERE to enter.
Ta Da! My Five for Friday!