1. My new Literacy set ~ all nice and Christmasy! I can't wait to use it!
Click HERE to purchasse.
2. My new Math set - it's Christmasy, too!
Click HERE to purchase.
3. Yay! The red cups make me happy. Last Sunday Sarah & I went to a CPR certification class, and then stopped at Starbucks before heading home. I love the fact that my three daughters and I are close. We have so much fun together!
4. This is the only picture I took all week ~ I seriously was a slacker! These baskets were some of the freebies I got at the "Free Teacher Store" last week. We were allowed to take a stack of them ~ I think I got ten baskets. These hold Word Work activities.
5. My daughter Gabrielle works for an advertizing agency. One of her clients is a local car dealership who wanted her agency to help with some TV ads. She went to the dealership to oversee the shooting of the commercial and was very surprised when they asked her to be in the commercial. It only airs on cable ~ we live on the "other side of the ditch" and can't get cable at our house (really) ~ so I've only seen it on YouTube, but I've had friends & family say they saw it on TV!