Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Blog & a Sale

Hilary Lewis of Rockin' Teacher Materials recently contacted me asking if I would like to be an author on her newest blog ~ Who's Who and Who's New ~ a blog featuring new and "undiscovered" Teachers pay Teachers sellers.  Of course, I said yes!  I am so excited to be included in this project.  Hilary, a TpT milestone achiever, has brought together educators from all over to write posts for this new blog that debuts tomorrow. We are all scheduled to write a post about 8 - 9 times in 2014.  My first entry will be on 1/14/14.  I can't wait for this blog to get started.  Please hop over to it now & become a follower.  You won't want to miss a thing!


And, while you are hopping around cyberspace, pop over to my Teachers pay Teachers store and check out what's on sale.  Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...