Saturday, December 28, 2013

Restoring my Words

I was just looking through some of my old posts when I made the discovery that many of my words didn't appear!  I knew I wrote captions for my pictures ~ then I realized that was the problem!  My captions no longer show up on my blog (I can still see them if I go to 'edit' ~ how in the world did this happen?).  Visitors must have wondered why I was posting all of those pictures without any descriptions.  I figured out that I can copy & paste the captions under the photos, and then delete the captions.  It is going to take a while (unless someone knows an easier way...)  I'm not sure when I stopped using captions, and just typed under the pictures, but I wish it had been sooner than I did!  So, if anyone wants an explanation about any of my pictures, send me an email or comment. and I'll tell you all about it. 


My Christmas Cuties ~ Olivia, Amelia, and Isabella are waiting patiently as we snap photos before opening gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...