Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Peek at My Week!

It's been a while since I've linked up with the fabulous Mrs.Wills for a Peek at My WeekI had some extra time this weekend so I decided to link up!


We are starting a new unit in our reading series that has an animal theme.  I plan to use my Animals and Their Needs Knowledge Quest set from Scholastic and my two new animal themed products.  I created them to use with the Wonders reading series, but they are perfect if you simply like animals!

                                             
                                                 Animal Themed Literacy Activities aligned to the CCSS
           Click HERE

                                                              
 Animal Vocabulary & Writing Activities
                                                       Click HERE                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...