This week seemed to last f-o-r-e-v-e-r. I've been on meds for sinus & ear infections this week. As any teacher knows, being sick adds another ~ not so fun ~ dimension to the classroom. Anyway, here are my five:
1. Literacy Stations for this week. We spent a lot of time this week working on the alphabet & sight words.
Lakeshore Learning file folder activities (not pictured is a worksheet from Teacher's Helper)
Sight word spelling with magnet letters
2. Pete the Cat. My Kinders LOVE Pete! We read books, and watched them on You Tube. It's so cute when they sing along! Some of the little cuties really get into it! *smile* Here are some cute Petes wearing some rockin' shoes!
3. Chevron Daily Schedule Cards by Kinder Cakes. My talented daughter. Sarah, made these cute schedule cards. I have them mounted on polka dot ribbon with Velcro. The kiddos can tell at a glance what we are doing, and how many activities are left in the day.
4. Minnie Mouse ~ I mean Amelia Grace. I love her little smile!
5. All About Numbers posters are now available for purchase! Please click HERE to buy. Today I forgot to silence my phone and finally heard the CA-CHING of a sale on Teachers pay Teachers! Around 8:00 this morning the TpT app informed me that I had a sale! So, if you are reading, Thank you for buying my Decomposing Dinos game! (As exciting as it is to hear the ca-ching, I really do need to remember to put my phone on silent for the school day...)