1. On Labor Day we went to the little parade that has been a tradition for fifteen years. It takes place on the highway (two lanes in our neck of the woods), and is comprised mostly of tractors, firetrucks, a few horses, tractors, a 4-H club or two, some tractors, and lots of candy.
Isabella's road candy. (And a banana that was thrown by someone in a gorilla suit.)
2. Apple Picking. Sarah came over with the girls today. We had fun picking apples. I am amazed at the number of apples we have gotten from our little trees. We picked this little Cortland apple tree clean.
Isabella is sporting her new riding boots with her little sundress.
Sarah picked this big honeycrisp!
Olivia had fun putting apples in the bag.
...and taking them out of the bag.
3. Here is a little freebie to go with a freebie. If you didn't get the alphabet freebie from July, click here. Now, click here to get this companion freebie.
4. I am just now getting around to putting together a giveaway to celebrate over 300 followers! Yay! Thank you! For this giveaway, I will send one winner everything I have for sale in my Teachers pay Teachers store, and a 2014 chevron life planner donated by my talented daughter (Sarah of Kinder Cakes).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
5. Finally, my Currently for September.