Friday, February 22, 2013

Freebie Friday & Dr. Um... Silly Activities

I have linked up with the wonderful TBA for this week's Freebie Friday!

Freebie Fridays


I also have two new products on TpT just in time for someone's birthday next week.  I know that many teachers have de-Seussified their classrooms, but our school still enjoys celebrating the author's birthday.  One is a Dr. Seuss - inspired nonsense word sorting activity.  (Is is still OK to mention his name?  Or, should I rename this product?)

Nonsense Word Sort
I Have - Who Has?

My other product is an I have - Who has rhyming word game.  This time, I decided to call it "Dr. Silly."  Thanks to My Cute Graphics for the darling cat clip art! 

Even if you don't celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday, I hope you check out these products, and consider purchasing them for your classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...