It's Five for Friday time again! (Yes, I realize it's Saturday, but I didn't get a chance to get this post put together yesterday.) Be sure to hop over to Doodle Bugs for for this week's linky.
I decided to feature pictures taken around our "farm" again, only these are much cuter.
1. Isabella & Papa getting ready to feed the horses. She had her bucket, and barn boots (but, decided that she would be "brave" and not wear her work "glubs").
2. Once her bucket was filled, she made sure all five horses got some "yummy hay!" Old Sundance was on stall rest for a sore hoof, so he got his share first. Next, she headed out to the back pasture where Mystery was first in line. She threw the remaining hay through the gate.
3. Next on her to do list, was to help clean the "fields." (She corrected herself, "I mean stalls." Oh, boy do I love this kid!) After cleaning each stall (except Sundance's of course) she grabbed some fresh hay for when the horses came back inside.
4. Aunt Emily came over to take care of her ferrets (lucky us, they remained in the barn when she got married three years ago...) Bella loves to feed and brush these little critters.
5. The last chore of the day was to help (very pregnant) Aunt Emily to wash out the ferrets' water & food dishes. Emily's dog, Vader, kept watch.