Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow Day # 2

Due to the super cold temperatures we will be having our second snow (cold) day tomorrow!  This is a pretty unusual event ~ the wind chill was -44 today!  It's going to be "warmer" tomorrow ~ windchill of -37 ~ but, it will still be too cold to go to school.  BRRR

Because of the continued cold weather, the Indiana Snowpocalypse $1.00 sale will continue.  Check out the links below for some great sales!  Now is the time to grab my Dr. Sss Nonsense Word Sort & Green Eggs and Rhymes for $1.00.   (I have added two additional  products to this sale, but the collection is closed, so I put the links to these products just before the collection of sale items.)


My Very Hungry Caterpillar set is on sale for $1.00!








My new Book Study anchor charts set is on sale for $1.00!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...